Warehouse Coordinater & Driver
Eleven Western Builders, Inc. is looking to add a new member to our warehouse team in Escondido. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be honest and punctual, have exceptional customer service skills, a clean driving record, the ability to load and unload deliveries, the ability to operate a computer confidently, have basic scheduling experience, the ability to create and maintain safety logs, and be seeking a long-term career within our company.
- Full-time position available
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid Holiday, Sick, and Vacation time
- 401k with company matching
- Full Benefits
- Schedule warehouse equipment maintenance and maintain equipment maintenance logs.
- Be able to test construction related tools for proper operation and maintain tool inspection safety logs.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse and workspace.
- Work directly with the Warehouse Manager to manage and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Work directly with our warehouse delivery driver to help prep for all deliveries and pickups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Competently load and unload pickups and deliveries when the delivery driver requires assistance.
- Transport orders safely to the provided destination address when required.
- Assist team members with offloading and staging tools and materials at the job site as required.
- Complete all delivery paperwork per protocol - signed, dated.
Requirements for this position - MUST:
- Be available for 1-2 night overnight trips. We deliver throughout all of California, and occasionally Arizona and Nevada.
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have a forklift experience, forklift certification even better
- Be able to tow a trailer confidently
- Have a class C driver's license
- Provide proof of clean driving record (we will double check)
- Pass all US DOT driver requirements.
- Have prior experience as a delivery driver
- Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout the year
- Be able to lift 80 lbs+
- Be able to lift lighter items over your head
- Be able to operate ratchet straps and competently strap down a load
- Be able to drive long distances as often as required
- Have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, high energy, and be a hard worker
- Be dependable; this is an extremely important role within our company. Your minimum schedule is Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:30 pm
- Bilingual is a plus, being able to speak English fluently is the minimum requirement.
We are more than a 35-year-old commercial construction company. We are also committed to developing and growing our biggest asset, YOU. We want to teach you how to be a leader, take ownership, and work with initiative. We want you to be bold. We want you to look forward to coming to work every day, have fun working with a team that respects and values your participation, and we want you to be fulfilled. We aim to foster a culture of teamwork, fulfillment, and fun with the collective goal of achieving and fulfilling our duties and purpose as the warehouse division of our company.
Job Status: Full Time