Lead Finish Carpenter
Eleven Western Builders, Inc. is a family-owned and operated Commercial General Contractor. For over three decades, we have stressed the importance of sustained customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships with clients, potential clients, subcontractors, and other industry professionals to all Eleven Western Builders’ team members. We specialize in On and Off-Site Work, Ground Up Construction, Tenant Improvement, Building Takeover, Remodel Construction, and more.
- Has a high level of carpentry skills including the ability to build, repair, and modify fixtures and have millwork skills.
- Must work well with clients and other subcontractors
- Manage crews on multiple jobs
- Notifies supervisor of job site hazards immediately.
- Adheres to the company safety policy.
- Able to operate a fork lift and scissor lift.
- Have a common knowledge of trade tools.
- Works with tools a majority of the time.
- Communication: Displays strong oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Physical: Be able to climb a ladder and climb onto a roof. Lift a minimum of 30 pounds. Work long periods of time outdoors in various climates. Complete PFT Exam with Category I clearance.
Education and Experience
- Has a high level of carpentry and fixturing skills with at least 10 years of experience.
- Must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to read all plans
- Must be able to use standard carpentry tools.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Very organized with a systematic approach tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Professionally and technically competent.
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
- Works easily with others.
Job Status: Full Time