Carpenter and Retail Commercial Fixture Installer
Eleven Western Builders, Inc. is a family-owned and operated Commercial General Contractor. For over three decades, we stress the importance of sustained customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships with clients, potential clients, subcontractors, and other industry professionals to all Eleven Western Builders’ team members. We specialize in On and Off Site Work, Ground Up Construction, Tenant Improvement, Building Takeover, Remodel Construction and more.
We have an immediate opening for retail experienced commercial fixture installers and carpenters. Projects are throughout California and travel may be required.
- Retail fixture installation
- Finish carpentry
- Set refrigerated cases
- Install decor
- Have at least five (5) years of experience as a Fixture Installer or Carpenter for open store remodels and tenant improvements in retail commercial buildings.
- High level carpentry skills
- Have knowledge and history in running multiple trades as well as company installation crews is a plus.
- Be able to provide daily communication with clients and company personnel.
- Be responsible and dependable.
- Have tool and be able to use them.
- Have a reliable truck and a current valid CA driver’s license
- Speak English clearly
- Be willing to travel to all areas of the California as well as out of state when needed
- Willing to work nights
- Being computer literate with experience in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Power Point, and Project is a plus.
- Having any of the following certificates is a bonus: OSHA 10 or 30, Forklift, Scissorlift, Boomlift, Fall Protection, Powder-Actuated Tools, and/or CPR & 1st Aid.
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Available
- Medical and Dental Plans Available
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Annual Performance Based Bonuses
- Company Issued Cell Phone
- Company Issued Laptop and Jet Pack (as applicable)
Job Status: Full Time